POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Thank you IRTC team. : Thank you IRTC team. Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:29:50 EDT (-0400)
  Thank you IRTC team.
From: Shay
Date: 2 May 2003 16:13:06
Message: <3eb2d152@news.povray.org>
As a person who has grumbled in the past about late topic announcements
and voting results, I think that I am a good person to start this thread
thanking the IRTC team for moving so quickly yesterday. I have many
times looked forward to the first day of a new contest, only to be
disappointed when the day comes and goes without the anticipated events
having happened.

To be honest, I'm not crazy about the new topic, but the enthusiasm
shown yesterday by the volunteers who run the contest has given me a lot
of enthusiasm.

Thank you,
 -Shay